20071027

dinner and breakfast

Dinner: Karen had cream of tomato soup, bow tie pasta with herbed olive oil and grilled vegetables, a side salad of mixed green with poached pear, a side of green beans and a pot of chocolate for dessert. I had a grilled vegetable personal pan pizza with a side of green beans and a side Caesar salad, with a sinless chocolate cake for dessert.

Breakfast: Karen had fresh fruit with a breakfast sandwich made with marble rye, egg, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, peppers and mozzarella and a side of red potatoes and a fresh biscuit. I had pancakes and cheerios.

Xavier had breast milk for both dinner and breakfast, and a few times in between.

2 comments:

GrandmaSharon said...

Man, great food. do they cater.
Hope everyone Loves my grandson as much as I do.
Thanks Jeff and mostly Karen Good work. Love ya

yarntini said...

good god that sounds good! Not the breast milk so much, I would have gone for the pancakes :).

Little Xavier is so freaking cute!! I'm just happy that everyone is doing well and hope that you're able to head home soon. Can't wait to see you! congratulations!!! love you!