20071119

Gravey is meat in liquid form and beer is just bread in a can

Both Karen and I have issues with jingles. We mock those who write them and wonder how exciting there lives must be when they become famous for such things as "nausea heartburn indigestion upset stomach diarrhea." Their parents must be so proud. But i digress. this holiday season has had some winners, or are they?
The point of an advertisement is 1) get the clients attention and 2) make them remember our product. Well two of my new favorite jingles have failed. I have no clue of the product, I just remember the lines...
1) Grave is just meat in a liquid form
2) Beer is bread in a can.

The other ad that we are loving at the moment is the new captain morgans radio add. think real American genius with a festive party beat. so for now just remember... "I love you and you and you, because I'm a captain, captain, captain."

1 comment:

GrandmaSharon said...

I am hoping you mean BEER. Cause a bear in a can would be odd.