20071207

A winter wonder what?

Some of you are familiar with the last year’s winter debacle and the resultant purchase of snow blower. Well the past week it has been snowing and I have been eagerly awaiting the use of said blower once again. If not for the joy of throwing snow 15 feet with a mechanized spinning blade, then for the thought that some day I may get my moneys worth out of it. Well a few days ago we got about 4 inches. I woke up that morning and the walk way and driveway were already thawed considerably (or so it appeared). But there was still a light layer of snow on the concrete. I was ok with this and thought maybe next time, however I was a little confused because most of the other driveways had not began to thaw. Non the less I went on with life. Well it snowed again last night. When I woke up this morning by walkway, my driveway, and a patch in front of my mailbox were devoid of snow. Now I know that aint right. On closer examination I discovered that someone has been shoveling my snow!! Now for the confusing part, I do not know who, or why this has been done. It is nice, but I want to use my snow blower, and by the way Why could they not have done this last year, and made me not need to buy a snow blower in the first place. SO, to the mystery snowplow person I say thank you for your help, but back off, your taking away my fun.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

My guess is that someone is trying to help out b/c you two have a newborn... it's a possibility :) Hope you figure it out though!