20080501

I think I am going to give up drivin!!

I think I am going to give up driving

If not for one reason...

Woman Accused Of Road Rage In Elderly Beating
Some people deserve to be beaten i just wish it was the 19 year old, not the 81 year old.
Man Hit In Apparent Road Rage Shooting
Two attacks in one day.
Woman Alleges Road Rage In I-465 Shooting
Driving with a loaded gun is apparently an in thing
Indy Man Arrested In I-465 Shooting
At least he got caught

Then for another...

Drivers Gouged; Gas Prices Hit New Record

Indianapolis is ranked in the most espensive gas cities in the US, on average $0.15 higher then the national average.m This day we were at 3.76 for the "cheap" stuff.
Where Will You Be When Gas Hits $5 A Gallon?

riding the bus to work, that is where I will be.

No comments: