20070404

snow is a pain in my ash....tree.

So on February 13th, we got dumped with just over a foot of snow. My car was stuck in the driveway for a few days. We had to drive to bloomington (an hour south) to buy a snowblower, because they were sold out in Indianapolis. And guess what, snowblowers aint cheep. so the last week has been AWESOME. Sunny weather, beautiful days, rain at night to help everything turn green and lush. I did some yard work, planted a garden sat at a corner cafe with wonder pup, and enjoyed the spring. Then out of nowhere (well technically the north west) a cool wind started blowing and when i went to work this morning it brought snow. At lunch there was snow. after work snow. at puppy class snow. right now snow. it is cold and wet and COLD. where did my sunshine go?? so my one time friend, jack frost, who I use to look forward to every year has officially worn out his welcome. Even though I would like to see him back next year. he needs to go home, now before he chaps my tulips, and daffodils, and grass and ash...tree.

No comments: