20070401

vampire squid from hell

I am not sure how many of you out there believe in reincarnation, but I find it to be fascinating. Recently I was watching "Planet earth" on the HD discovery theater channel and they had an episode about the deep see. When I die I want to come back as a vampire squid from hell. Not only is the name supper cool but the animal is to. It is covered entirely in light-producing organs called photophores and is able to light up random parts of its body, generally as a decoy when being attacked. I just think it would really cool to be able to glow if a wanted to. However if i had any supper power i would have to flip a coin between mind reading abilities (not on all the time or I would probably go crazy, but an elective talent) Or invisibility (also elective). There is just something about being able to see or hear people who don't know they are being seen or heard. people unguarded, au natural. scary thought.

No comments: