20070417

Time flies when you are a Gilmore Girl

So I have some weird obsessions. Well not obsessions, just infatuations. I also have been told I am easily influenced, and have an addictive personality. I.e. I become addicted to things easily, not that people become addicted to me. So in the past I have sucked into TV shows that have been placed in syndication and about three shows ago (before Jake 2.0 and before Dresden Files (no not in syndication I know)) I fell for a couple of ladies with the last name Gilmore. Its in syndication on ABC Family and I watch it when I am at home during the day, which is most days. I have noticed lately that last season (Rory and Lorelei stop talking, Lorelei and Luke gets engaged, Luke becomes a dad. Etc etc.) One episode could cover a time frame of 2 weeks if not more. It is the weirdest thing. When watching and episode there could be a reference that thanksgiving is next week. Then by the end of the episode thanksgiving has passed and everyone is dealing with the aftermath. So let it be said here and now I am glad I am not a Gilmore girl. As I said before my wife and I are expecting. We are three months out and it seams as if I found out just yesterday. I am supper excited and can not wait for the little one to come along but it seams like time is going fast enough. But could you imagine all of the events in one week crammed into less then one hour (taking into consideration commercial breaks). What would you do with the rest of your week?

No comments: