20071101

Grandma is coming to town.

X got his first chance to meet a grandparent today when my mom came to visit. She keeps telling us that he looks allot like the baby pictures of my sister, and also shares a striking resemblance to one of her cousins. I have yet to decide which side of the family he resembles the most. In my opinions, most baby's kind of look the same until they hit a few months of age, then they start to look like assorted family members. I guess we will have to wait and see who he turns out looking like.



but for now, here are some family pics.















and here is one with the three of us.

1 comment:

GrandmaSharon said...

Looks okay as a small pic but oh my am I just plain OLD. Oh well
Xavier is a great baby and no I am not bias. He is just plain CUTE. Not much on entertainment yet, just cuddling.