20071102

Walgreen's is my new best friend

We have a Walgreen's that is two blocks from our house. It is right next to the newly opened Starbucks (they opened the drive through yesterday, but not the store front). I had to run out and get some diapers, milk, and some other simple item, so i decided to run to the (very) local Walgreen's and pick these needed things up. Then I saw something i thought i would never see. Razzberry M&M's. limited edition Razzbery M&M's, and they taste oh so good. Then, when I was checking out and I passed the dvd rack, and i saw it (again) the holy grail of Christmas movies (yes they were replacing the Halloween schtuff, with Christmas schtuff). Jim Hensen presents Emmit Otter's Jug Band Christmas. So this is my favorite holiday movie and i know I have not seen it in a long time. In the last 8 or 9 years, I have been searching for this movie. checking Best Buy, WalMart, Target, all the local haunts that you would figure would eventually sell cast off DVD's but to no avail. I have even told Karen on may occasions that if she ever happens to see this movie, it would be the best surprise gift ever. so in short, Walgreen's gave me the best surprise gift ever. At least for the weekend. I think when X smiles the first time, that would be the best surprise gift ever, but we will just need to wait and see. So for now enjoy my weekend treasures.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I saw those Razzberry M&M's at Walgreen's the other day too. I thought about buying them, but wasn't sure about making the commitment with that big of a bag :) I'm glad to hear they are good. Maybe I'll pick up a bag on our next Walgreen's run.