20080213

sleepless night number three

Last night X did not want to go to bed again, and he woke up around midnight for more food again. I hope that this growth spirt slows down soon, and that he goes back into his 10+ hours of sleep at night. that was nice. plus our food reserve is running a little low. Unfortunatly with me feeding him at night, I have spoiled him. I am giving him big meals a few times a night. Bigger volumes then mom can produce in one sitting. when i should be giving him smaller volumes more times a night, so when mom is home she is able to satiate his hunger in one sitting. I believe that the volume is the same between the two methods it is just a balance of frequency of feedings and quantity per sitting. Tonight, both mom and I are working so he is having a sitter for the first time. Hopefully, he is much calmer for her then he has been for us, because we are hoping to use her services again one night in march. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: